253. The Voice of the People vs Overpowering Institutions
More and more people are waking up around the world to realize the power we have to vote on issues that affect our lives, but what happens when there are still ‘overpowering’ institutions in an inherently flawed system that prevents any actual implementation of laws and governments that genuinely work to create a world that is best for all? Let’s discuss about that.
- Greece’s Referendum Was Still a Good Idea
* The example of Austrians gathering sufficient signatures to place exiting the EU on the political agenda:
* In the Netherlands enough signatures were gathered in a span of 28 hours to discuss changing the way money is created in parliament:
* A petition was launched in the U.K., inspired by Greece, to call for a referendum to vote on further austerity:
To guarantee our basic living rights and create a regenerative economic system that includes the provision of a Guaranteed Living Income:
If you can’t hear the audio, please do so here: